Coménius, the last trip
BAC Pro Métiers du Commerce et de la Vente option B
Nos élèves de première bac pro vente ont terminé leur année de Coménuis par un séjour en Slovénie. Comme de coutume, le compte rendu de leur voyage est en anglais.
Vous pourrez lire ci-dessous leur programme sur cette semaine qui fut, au moment du retour, quelque peu mouvementée.
En pièce jointe, vous aurez accès à leur article complet au format pdf, le travail de mise en page étant élégant, je trouvais plus convenable de vous en faire pofiter.
A vos dicos, et bonne lecture.
- Monday 26 May: we went to the Slovenian school in Krsko, to meet and to visit the school. After we visited a museum (a house of experi-ments) and in the afternoon we had free time.
- Tuesday 27 May: we visited Vilenica and Lipica, after we went to Tolmin for the dinner and for two days and worked in mixed groups (creation of short movies).
- Wednesday 28 May: we watched our productions and then went to visit a museum, and in the evening we watched a movie (Gremo mi po svoje).
- Thursday 29 May: we went for a guided hike (Kojak waterfall) and had lunch at Kranjska ; in the afternoon we went to Ljubjana for an urban hike. In the evening we went back to Krsko for the last evening and night. Slovenian students had organised a concert and a pic-nic. Eventually we went to bed because the next day was expected to be the day we came back home.
- Friday 30 May: we left early Krsko.
- Friday 30 May at 10 am: because of a strike at the airport Marco Polo we had to stay 4 days more and 3 nights more in Venice!! How lucky! One more little weekend in this amazing city with our teachers for even more laughing and crying at the same time!
- Monday 02 June: The day we really got back home!